Facility Photo Gallery
While we love children, Karma Salon & Spa is an adult-orientated facility. In an effort to maintain a relaxing atmosphere, infants and children under 13 years of age are not allowed in the salon except during the duration of the child's service. Children also cannot wait in the salon while a parent or sibling is receiving a service. This policy enables all salon guests to fully relax and enjoy their stay with us. Please make child care arrangements prior to your scheduled appointment. Management and your fellow patrons ask that you please respect this policy as no exceptions can be made. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Please feel free to call us or stop by to schedule your appointment. One of our front desk coordinators will be happy to assist you. If you call during non-business hours, please leave a message with your appointment request and daytime and evening phone numbers. We will call you back as soon as possible.
- Since our technicians often book up weeks in advance, we always recommend that you schedule your next appointment prior to leaving. This will ensure that you have an appointment that works best with your schedule. Standing appointments are also available and encouraged to ensure that your preferred day and time will always be reserved for you.
- We make appointment reminder calls 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Please be sure to keep us up-to-date with all of your contact information. While we make every attempt to reach you by phone, if for any reason we are unsuccessful in contacting you personally, please feel free to call us to confirm your appointment.
- While we do our best to run on time, situations may occur from time to time that put us behind schedule. We will do our best to keep you from waiting.
Karma Salon & Spa is not responsible for any lost property. Please do not bring jewelry or other valuables to your appointment.
If you foresee that you may be late for your scheduled appointment, please call us. While your technician will make every effort to accommodate you, please be advised that we may be unable to extend a late arrival's scheduled service so as to not inconvenience our other patrons. Therefore, part or all of your scheduled service may have to be scheduled with another technician, shortened, or rescheduled.
- Gift certificates are available for any dollar amount, service, or package. They may be purchased in person or by telephone. Gift certificates may be mailed to any address specified by the purchaser.
- Gift certificate purchases via telephone require a faxed credit card authorization form to be completed.
- Gift certificates expire one year from the date of purchase and are non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash. Expiration dates cannot be extended.
- Gift certificates do not include gratuity.
- Gift certificates cannot be used for retail.
- If you are using a gift certificate as your form of payment, please present it to the receptionist upon check-out.