- Gift certificates are available for any dollar amount, service, or package. They may be purchased in person or by telephone. Gift certificates may be mailed to any address specified by the purchaser.
- Gift certificate purchases via telephone require a faxed credit card authorization form to be completed.
- Gift certificates expire one year from the date of purchase and are non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash. Expiration dates cannot be extended.
- Gift certificates do not include gratuity.
- Gift certificates cannot be used for retail.
- If you are using a gift certificate as your form of payment, please present it to the receptionist upon check-out.