"I would kill for those lashes..
Ladies, put those daggers away! Now even the skimpiest of lashes can become long and lush with eyelash extensions! Applied only by professionals, these amazing lashes are not your conventional eyelash strips that have to be re-applied each day. These are semi-permanent, natural looking lash extensions that add incredible volume and length. Imagine lashes that look amazing the moment you wake-up, while you jog, or even while you swim! Your eyes will even stand out without make-up...imagine the time saved!
Long, full, healthy lashes are as intrinsic to maintaining a youthful look as flawless skin and rested eyes. With eyelash extensions there is no need to cover your natural beauty with layers of make up. Eyelash extensions create a thicker base and longer individual lashes creating an open-eyed, rejuvenated look.
The lash extensions last from four to six weeks making it easy to wake up in the morning looking refreshed and ready to go--a little lip gloss and blush goes a long way. Even while exercising or swimming these lash extensions will keep eyes looking fabulous.
Going out for the night? Going on vacation? Planning a special event? Get the no hassle cluster lashes! They last up to 2 weeksand are perfect for any occasion!
||Individual Lash Extensions - Initial Visit
||Individual Lash Extensions - Maintenance
Lash Extensions Care
- For the first 24 hours after lash extension application avoid getting your lashes wet to allow the adhesive to cure.
- For the first 48 hours after application avoid facials or use of any hot steam from showers or saunas as well as tanning salons or swimming. Avoid use of alpha hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids or any type of acid substance. After this period of time, keep sauna, steam room and tanning visits to a minimum as this may cause the adhesive to weaken. Always avoid sleeping on your lashes.
- Avoid using harsh mechanical eyelash curlers.
- Mascara is not necessary but if you must, use water-based mascara on the tips. Use it sparingly. Avoid waterproof or oil-based mascara as it can cause the bond to weaken. Avoid oil-based cleansers near the eye. Instead use water based, rinse off cleansers. Do not use cotton balls.
- Be gentle! Do not pick or pull at your eyelash extensions.
- An eyelash life cycle is 60-90 days, so lashes will naturally shed at the end of their life cycle. Touch ups may be necessary every 2-4 weeks to replace the fallen lashes and the new growth of other lashes.
If you want beautiful lashes and need to save time come to Karma and get eye lash extensions. Prices available during complimentary consultation.